We help manufacturing industry with online marketing by creating websites that drive traffic and increase lead generation.
Website Development1. Be Mobile Ready. Since many business owners and management are now carrying their smart phones around the clock and using it for business purpose, it has become crucial that your company’s website is ready for these visitors. Being mobile ready in a world that is constantly in movement is a tool to increase your sales. According to Marketing Sherpa:
- 48% of users use a mobile device to research, play, connect and visit websites
- 67% of companies that have upgraded their website to mobile compatibility have noticed increased sales and lead generation
2. Get an Online Catalog. We will implement an interactive product catalog that allows your customers to search, browse, and research your products online. Products should not simply be listed on a page, but should have its own individual page so they can be sent to prospective customers as a link or via social media. This speeds up the sales cycle and gives your sales team better support as they present products. Include video demos whenever possible.
Is the most effective marketing method for doing business online. It more effectively replaces the old outbound marketing of buying ads, email lists, and praying for leads, inbound marketing focuses on creating quality content that pulls prospect clients toward your company and product. By aligning the content you publish with your customer’s interests, you naturally attract inbound traffic. Highly technical products generally involve client education and a long sales process, content-based marketing is an essential tactic in B2B sales.
1. Start blogging. Manufacturing companies can benefit a great deal from blog postings. It will improve communication, facilitate posts in social media as every blog post can be automatically delivered to your social media sites, increase lead generation. Does your products come with documentation that helps your customers better understand how to use or implement them? Post it! Blog about it!!. You will drive your current customers back to your website, reinforcing the value of your brand, helps eliminate or reduce printed documentation (saves money). This is not about PDF downloads, it is about an online database of documentation so your customers can search and sort easily to find what they need. It’s a great sales tool because prospective customers can see how easy it is to get the supporting information they need about your products which builds trust.
2. Utilize search engine optimization (SEO). Start investing heavily in SEO campaigns. By investing in targeted search engine marketing, smart manufacturing companies can ensure that their products show up at the top of the list when prospective customers are doing reasearch online. This can make the difference between lost business or closed business.
Social Media MarketingGet Social. Manufacturing companies should be investing in Social Media to extend your PR efforts. Press releases should be listed on your company website and then distributed via Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn. This improves your search engine rankings and encourages others to re-distribute your content for you. Make sure your website content includes “share this” buttons to facilitate easy distribution by site visitors. Manufacturing companies need to take full advantage of online marketing to be ahead of their competitors. Having the sales and support services reflect on your website will bring you customer loyalty and increased sales.
Contact us today for a free website audit and online marketing proposal.
- overview of our services
- free ranking report (SEO)
- free website audit